All Spots have Filled for February Camp! If you are interested, April Break spots remain! Sign up today!
If you have a Minecraft® or LEGO® enthusiast at home, this is the April Vacation program for them!! All Spots have filled!!
Throughout the week, their knowledge will be put to the test as we:
- Complete advanced Minecraft® builds using LEGO® bricks and game-play experiences.
- Students will learn the art of crafting and stirring up their own potions using LEGO® bricks.
- Create amazing movies with stop-motion animation using LEGO® bricks.
- Children will work in teams to produce their very own movie complete with dialogue and sound effects. Movies are uploaded to a secure site for family and friends to see how cool they are!
- Work together as a team in Minecraft® to develop creativity and problem-solving skills through active planning, troubleshooting, and spatial building scenarios.
- You won't believe how much this fun virtual world can teach you! Not only do children learn valuable architectural design and special building skills as they have fun playing Minecraft, but they participate in team projects to enhance communication skills, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
This program will run Tuesday, February 20th through Friday, February 23rd from 9am-3:30pm, for the week of February Vacation in Massachusetts. There is no program on Monday due to President's Day.
**Early drop-off available ($12/day, as early as 7:30AM). No late pick-up as of this time.