Come learn how to design a video game, build and program robotic machines, fly drones, and create amusement parks and transportation cities in Snapology’s STEAM programs! Fall Programs are now enrolling in North Chelmsford, and begin September 16
At Snapology, we believe that academic enrichment, social development, and FUN can happen simultaneously. We do this by guiding children ages 5+ through purposely designed activities using LEGO® bricks, K’Nex, tablets, computers, and other favorite toys. Each of our programs is designed to provide your child with a fun, creative learning experience that will strengthen their love of engineering.
- Mega Machines Robotics with Spike Prime (Saturdays 10 - 10:55 AM) (Ages 7 - 14): Your engineer will explore the basics of robotics while playing some really awesome games with and against their classmates!
- KinderBots Robotics (Saturdays 9 - 9:55 AM & Thursdays 4:15 - 5:10 PM) (Ages 3 - 6): In this beginner robotics program, your little engineer will begin to explore the world of robotics as they build simple models that teach the fundamentals of robotic design.
- Bot Builders with Cubelets® (Mondays 4:15 - 5:10 PM) (Ages 3 - 6): Your student will begin to develop their computational thinking skills by playing with modular, robotic cubes known as Cubelets®!
- AttackBots Robotics (Mondays 5:20 - 6:15 PM) (Ages 7 - 12): Students will build a variety of military-inspired robots that will respond to their programmed commands.
- Incredible Inventions Robotics (Thursdays 6:25 - 7:20 PM) (Ages 7 - 14): Learn about the process real inventors go through while you help design, build and program robotic models to solve problems using LEGO® bricks and robotics.
- Scientists (Mondays 6:25 - 7:20 PM) (Age 6 - 12): Allow your child to cultivate their love of science and experience different domains of science & nature. Students will engage in concepts from astronomy, earth science, biology, chemistry and physics using LEGO® bricks and other interactive learning tools.
- Animation Studio (Tuesdays 4:15 - 5:10 PM) (Ages 6 - 12): Create amazing movies with stop motion animation using LEGO® bricks.
- Amusement Park Adventures Engineering (Tuesdays 6:25 - 7:20 PM) (Ages 6 - 12): Design your own amusement park! Learn how to use LEGO® bricks and other building materials to make coasters and other awesome rides.
- Developing Engineers - Mechanical Masterminds (Tuesdays 5:20 - 6:15 PM) (Ages 6 - 12): This program gives your student the tools they need to understand mechanical movement through the foundations of simple machines, physics, and engineering design.
Fall 2023 programs are filling up FAST!!
Questions? Text/Call Chris Urbine, Owner & Program Director at 978-400-2239 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
15 Tyngsboro Rd Unit 6A
Chelmsford MA 01863
(978) 400-2239 phone/text