At Good Pickin' Farm, we have experiential hands on activities and education for all ages. Registration is now open for Winter Session 3 for Mornings on the Farm, After School Programs & Summer Farm & Pony Camps! Plus, sign up for a Parent's Time Out night, spots fill quickly!
- Mornings on the Farm (age 18 months - 5) is a care-giver + child class for age 18 months to 5 years that runs Wednesdays at 9:30 & 10:45 for an hour. Drop in for $15 per class or sign up for the whole session ($70)! Each day is something different around the farm - visit the animals, go for hikes, read stories and crafts!
After School Programs:
- Fascination for Farming is our after school program. Fascination for Farming gives kids a chance to get outside, spend time with the animals, participate in crafts & games, and of course have time for homework if needed. Sign up for 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5 days per week! Children can be picked up at school in Mootilda!
- Horsin' Around After School a new after school program, is designed just for those who love all things ponies and horses! Learn safe handling of ponies, stall set up, grooming and basic horse sense plus games, crafts and pony obstacle courses! Sign up for 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5 days per week! Transportation via Mootilda included!
Summer Camp Registration is available!
Summer Farm Camp, Sprouts Farm Camp (1/2 and Full Day) Pony Camps and our Counselor in Training program are all available for registration! Click here to register and get early bird pricing, until March 15th!
- Summer Farm Camp: Camp at Good Pickin’ is full of nature, hikes, animals, crafts, gardening, games, music and so much more! Summer Farm Day Camp is for children ages 6-13 with extended day available. Every day, campers will have the opportunity to spend time with the animals, craft, play games, go on hikes or water play. Each week will have a different theme, to keep things fun and exciting for kiddos who are here all summer long!
- Sprouts Farm Camp: Summer Farm Camp for children ages 3-5 years old. 9 weeks of farm fun, with half day and full day options available.
- Summer Pony Camp: Horse around with us in a fun-packed week of all-things horses. In addition to riding and grooming, campers will learn about horses, horse care, nutrition, breeds, how a barn operates, and so much more! We have planned lots crafts, games, and activities all about ponies and horses. Meet new friends who share a love of all things ponies and horses!
- Theater Camp (info coming soon!)
- Chicken Math Camp (info coming soon!)
- Art Camp (info coming soon!)\
Parent's Time Out:
At Good Pickin' Farm Parent's Time Out, kids get to play while parents get a time out! Parent's Time Out is held on the second Saturday of every month from 5-8pm for children 5-13. The night will include animal snuggles, crafts, games and pizza ($35/child or $30/sibling).
- Saturday, January 14th New Year
- Saturday, February 4th Valentine's Crafts
- Saturday, March 11th St. Patrick's Day
Good Pickin' Farm
5 Gould Rd
Westford MA 01886