Come learn how to design a video game, build and program robotic machines, fly drones, and create amusement parks and transportation cities in Snapology’s STEAM programs! Winter 2023 programs are now enrolling in North Chelmsford, and begin January 9.
At Snapology, we believe that academic enrichment, social development, and FUN can happen simultaneously. We do this by guiding children ages 5+ through purposely designed activities using LEGO® bricks, K’Nex, tablets, computers, and other favorite toys. Each of our programs is designed to provide your child with a fun, creative learning experience that will strengthen their love of engineering.
- AttackBots Robotics with Spike Prime (Thursdays 5:30 - 6:25 PM) (Ages 7 - 14): Students will build a variety of military-inspired robots that will respond to their programmed commands. While working with a partner to solve the various challenges, your student will be challenged to understand how to effectively utilize a sensor, how different mechanical components can alter the power and speed of their machine, and how programming is a challenging but rewarding skill that they can master with just a little practice.
- Robot Olympics (Mondays 6:15 - 7:155 PM) (Ages 8-14): Students will build and program robots to compete in sports- themed challenges! Your will learn both mechanical and computer programming concepts as they create robots that run races, play soccer, and much more.
- SuperStructures (Mondays 5:15 - 6:10 PM) (Age 7 - 12): Does your builder enjoy designing beautiful buildings or functional spaces for their mini-figures? If so, this program is the perfect space for your young architect to sharpen their design and building skills!
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles Jr. (Mondays 4:15 - 5:10 PM) (Ages 4 - 6): In Snapology’s Planes, Trains, and Automobiles program, your little learners will explore the importance of transportation and build models of cars, trains, boats, and more. Most importantly, they will experience important social interactions while working with a partner and learning with the group.
- Foundational Engineering - Machines & Contraptions (Tuesdays 4:15 - 5:10 PM (Ages 5-8): This program gives your student the tools they need to understand mechanical movement and the importance of simple machines. They will see these moving parts up-close as they follow instructions to build various machines and contraptions, then use the models to develop new design ideas, test out physics concepts, and even play games with their partners and classmates.
- STEAM Survivor (Tuesdays 6:15 - 7:10 PM) (Ages 6-12): Students will be challenged to design and build complicated objects, work cooperatively with others to secure their place on a team, and compete to be the fastest and most precise competitors in the class.
FEBRUARY BREAK PROGRAMS:
- Brick City PM Program (Feb 21-24 12:30 - 3:30 PM) (Age 6 - 12): Does your builder enjoy designing beautiful buildings and cities for their mini-figures? If so, this workshop is the perfect space for your young architect or city planner to sharpen their design and building skills!
- Mechanical Masterminds AM Program (Feb 21-24 9 AM - 12 PM) (Age 6 - 12): Is your student inquisitive, a problem-solver, a big-thinker, a tinkerer, a puzzler, a LEGO® lover, or a budding engineer? If so, they’re the perfect fit for Snapology’s Developing Engineers: Mechanical Masterminds program!
APRIL BREAK PROGRAM:
- Mining and Building & Minecraft® Gaming Full Day Program (April 18-21 9 AM - 3:30 PM) (Age 6 - 12): If you have a Minecraft® enthusiast at home, this is the April Vacation program for them!!
Winter 2023 programs and Vacation Programs are filling up FAST!!
Check out our 5-star Google Reviews and then use MACKID10 to enroll and receive 10% off Winter programs!
Questions? Text/Call Chris Urbine, Owner & Program Director at 978-400-2239 or e-mail email@example.com.
15 Tyngsboro Rd Unit 6A
Chelmsford MA 01863
(978) 400-2239 phone/text