Sign up today for Fun World Language Academy's French Story Time for Young Children at the Roudenbush Community Center in Westford! This program runs weekly on Thursday mornings from 10:00 to 10:50 AM from September 30 to November 11 and is for age 2 and up. Class cost includes craft materials.
This fun, interactive story time for young students is designed to introduce them to the basics of the French language in a playful and engaging way. Children will listen to stories and songs and will be invited to participate in games. They will also do crafts, sing, draw, and engage with the teacher and their peers.
Join Ms. Daniela of Fun World Language Academy in this fun adventure. She is a native speaker, but most of all, she is a loving and engaging educator. Learn more about Ms. Daniela.
Parents of very young children are welcome to stay with them in the classroom.
Early childhood is a great age for learning languages, and young children pick up new words with ease and enjoyment. Young children's brains are primed for language acquisition, which is so beneficial for their developing minds.
The benefits of early bilingual education include:
- Increased attention to language and grammar in general
- Better listening skills
- Social- emotional skills– bilingual children have been observed to be more attuned to the needs and body language of their conversation partners.
- Children build friendships in our group classes as they learn and progress together
- Increased awareness of the world as a global community
- Curiosity about different cultures and people
- And a little down the road - better preparation for college and job applications
Fun World Language Academy
Westford MA 01886