Come learn how to design a video game, build and program robotic machines, fly drones, and create amusement parks and transportation cities in Snapology’s STEAM programs! Fall 2021 programs are now enrolling in North Chelmsford, starting September 13.
At Snapology, we believe that academic enrichment, social development, and FUN can happen simultaneously. We do this by guiding children ages 5+ through purposely designed activities using LEGO® bricks, K’Nex, tablets, computers, and other favorite toys. Each of our programs is designed to provide your child with a fun, creative learning experience that will strengthen their love of engineering.
- Pokemania (Wednesday 4-5 PM) (Age 5-11): Students will build and explore the world of Pokemon as they create their own gyms, battles, and even their very own generation of Pokemon. Children will also learn about real world science as they learn about the habitats of the Pokemon.
- Sports Science (Thursday 6:30-7:30 PM) (Age 6-11): In this class, children will learn the science behind their favorite sports. Students will learn about momentum, energy, measurement, air pressure, and much more as they perform simple experiments related to sports. Perfect for both sports and science lovers, this fun interactive program exercises both the body and the mind.
- Snapology's Animation Studio (Tuesday 6:30-7:30 PM) (Age 7-12): Come create amazing movies with stop motion animation using LEGO® bricks!! Children will work individually or in teams to produce their very own movie complete with dialogue and sound effects. Movies are uploaded to a secure site for family and friends to see how cool they are!
- GameBots Robotics (Wednesday 6:30-7:30 PM) (age 7-12): Students will learn about gear ratio, sensors, programming, and pulleys as they create fun to play different games every week! Whether creating a robotic hockey player, pinball machine, or a ring toss, your child is sure to have fun building, learning, and playing.
- SuperStructures (Wednesday 5:15-6:15 PM) (Age 6-11): Students will learn how to take an idea from their head and turn it into a building in the real world. They will be guided through the building process, from creating a floor plan to disaster-proofing the structure, so that they will be able to create the next best thing in LEGO® architecture!
- Amusement Park Adventures Engineering (Thursday 5:15-6:15 PM) (Age 6-11): Design your own amusement park in this super fun program! Learn how to use LEGO® bricks and other building materials to make coasters and other awesome rides.
- Brick City (Tuesday 5:15-6:15 PM) (Age 5-11): Does your builder enjoy designing beautiful buildings and cities for their mini-figures? If so, this workshop is the perfect space for your young architect and budding city planner to sharpen their design and building skills! I n this workshop, students will learn all about the importance of collaboration, careful planning, and skillful execution of their building plans.
Fall 2021 programs are filling up FAST!!
Check out our 5-star Google Reviews and then use MACKID15 to enroll and receive 15% off Fall programs!
Questions? Text/Call Chris Urbine, Owner & Program Director at 978-400-2239 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chelmsford MA 01863