Come learn how to design a video game, build and program robotic machines, fly drones, and create amusement parks and transportation cities in Snapology’s STEAM programs! Spring programs are now enrolling in North Chelmsford, starting after April Vacation.
At Snapology, we believe that academic enrichment, social development, and FUN can happen simultaneously. We do this by guiding children ages 5+ through purposely designed activities using LEGO® bricks, K’Nex, tablets, computers, and other favorite toys. Each of our programs is designed to provide your child with a fun, creative learning experience that will strengthen their love of engineering.
- Video Game Design (Tuesday 6:45-7:45): Learn how to create your own video game from scratch. We'll teach you how to design your very own online game that can be shared and played at home with family & friends. Each week, we will add new components to the game to make it extraordinarily awesome!
- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (Thursday 4:00-5:00): In Snapology’s Planes, Trains, and Automobiles program, children will explore the world of transportation. Each week of this seven week program, students will build models of their favorite forms of transportation as they learn about energy, wheels and axles, air resistance, and more.
- Drone Commander (Thursday 6:45-7:45): In our Drone Commander program, children will learn about the types of UAVs, the parts needed for controlled flight, the forces of flight, basic drone safety, and a variety of flying maneuvers. We will give them the chance to safely test out some of the newest advances in robotics and really take their knowledge of engineering to new heights!
- Mega Machines Robotics (Tuesday 5:30-6:30): Each week, children will learn how to build and program large, motorized machines to do different things, including rescuing objects, driving around, recycling trucks, and more! As we work, students will learn about gear ratio, motion sensors, pulleys, cranks, and programming as they build trucks, space rovers, helicopters, and much more.
- Real World Robotics (Thursday 5:45-6:45): In Snapology's Real World Robotics class, students will create robotic models inspired by real life robotic technologies. Students will learn about gear ratio, sensors, simple machines, and programming as they build alarm devices, earthquake detectors, robotic arms, and much more.
- Foundational Engineering: Machines & Contraptions (Wednesday 4:30-5:30): Each week of this seven-week program, we will build new various machines and contraptions, then use the models to develop new design ideas, test out physics concepts, and even play games with their partners!
- Amusement Park Design and Engineering (Wednesday 5:45-6:45): Learn how to use LEGO® bricks and other building materials to make coasters and other awesome rides. Each week of this awesome seven-week program, we will build a new ride or attraction, explore new physics concepts, and have a great time!
Covid precautions are still in effect:
- Super small program sizes
- Individual kits (or choose to work with a friend!)
- Clean, safe work space for children that is frequently sanitized
- Contactless drop-off and pick-up (if desired) OR take advantage of our socially distanced waiting room.
Spring programs are filling up FAST!! A few spots remain.
Check out our 5-star Google Reviews and then use MACKID15 to enroll and receive 15% off spring programs!
Questions? Text/Call Chris Urbine, Owner & Program Director at 978-400-2239 or e-mail email@example.com.
Chelmsford MA 01863