Ingredients to make 12 turkeys
- 24 sandwich cookies with double cream
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 12 malted milk balls
- 1 cup candy corn
- 4 ounces chocolate frosting
- 4 ounces white frosting
- red food coloring
- Using the photo as a guide, use one cookie as a base and put a teaspoon of chocolate frosting on top, then place one small peanut butter cup on its side in the frosting.
- Using a second cookie, stick some candy corn into the cookie's cream, pointy side down, along one edge to make the feathers. They should fan out around the edge. Use some white frosting to help them stick.
- Put a teaspoon of chocolate frosting on the side of the peanut butter cup that is usually the top side, then place the second cookie on its edge and attach it to the peanut butter cup.
- Add a dab of chocolate frosting on top of the peanut butter cup and place a malted milk ball on top to make the head.
- Put a small amount of the white frosting in a separate dish and mix in red food coloring.
- With a toothpick, use the brown or white frosting to make eyes and the red frosting to make the legs and a wattle. Cut off a small pointy top of a candy corn and attach it with frosting to the malted milk ball for the beak.