This Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer-inspired treat is really simple and the kids love it!
What You'll Need:
- Donuts - we chose chocolate glazed, but many other varieties work
- Candy Eyes - ours were left over from Halloween, but most craft and grocery stores sell them
- Pretzel Sticks
- Red Gumballs - we found them at the dollar store
What You'll Do:
- Gently press a gumball into the center of the donuts.
- Gently press the candy eyes into the donut just above the gumball nose.
- Insert the pretzel sticks into the top of the donut to resemble antlers.