Our Summer Camp and Kids Activities Fair, generously sponsored by Lowell General Hospital and Dr. Steven Demetriou, D.M.D., will take place on Sunday, March 5, 2017 from 11 AM to 3 PM at the Chelmsford Radisson, 10 Independence Dr, Chelmsford MA. Save the date and stop by to gather information about summer camps and programs for the kids as well as year-round activities such as dance, martial arts, music, art, sports and more! To receive updates and an event reminder, please join the Camp Fair Facebook event page.
Register for free tickets on Eventbrite and be entered to win a $150 Visa gift card! You don't need to print or bring the tickets -- just come on by, enjoy the activities and giveaways, and find some great programs for the kids!
The current list of exhibitors includes:
- Camp Thoreau Day Camp
- Lawrence Academy Summer Programs
- Camp Nashoba Day
- Mass Audubon’s Wildwood Camp
- Camp Birch Hill
- 4-H Camp Middlesex
- Marcus Lewis Day Camp
- Tsongas Industrial History Center Summer Programs
- The Kids League of Westford
- Indian Hill Music School Summer Programs
- WestFit's Westford Swim & Tennis Camp
- Gurukul Learning Center
- The hive at deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum
- Taste Buds Kitchen North Andover
- Goldfish Swim School - Westford
- Alpha Martial Arts Academy
- YMCA Camp Massapoag
- Empow Studios
- Academy of Notre Dame Camp NDA
- Altitude Trampoline Park - Billerica, MA
- Create! Sewing Studio
- Girl Scouts of Eastern MA
- Merrimack Repertory Theatre Summer Programs
- Concord Recreation
- Wamesit Lanes
- Middlesex School Summer Arts
- Middlesex Community College College for Kids
- School of Creative & Performing Arts (SOCAPA)
- iD Tech Camps
- Teamworks Acton
- ATA Martial Arts of Tewksbury & Chelmsford
- Camp Hawkeye
- Plus more registering every day!
To sign up as an exhibitor at the Summer Camp and Kids Activities Fair, please visit the Exhibitor info page. Please note that exhibitor space is currently very limited and exhibitor registration closes February 24.
We will be collecting donations for Catie's Closet at the Fair. Please bring clean, gently-used or new clothes for ages 4-18, new socks and underwear, and new toiletries to help local students in need. Lowell Macaroni Kid will donate $1 to Catie's Closet for every family that leaves a donation in the donation box at the Macaroni Kid table.