Here are a few ideas:
- Use Mr. Potato Head pieces to create funny faces, complete with arms, hats and glasses.
- Use googly eyes or craft foam to make eyes, noses and mouths.
- Gather up stickers that have accumulated from all walks of life (party favors, coloring books…) and go crazy. Or use glue/modge podge to adhere random pieces of decor.
- Melt crayons and drizzle the hot, colored wax over the pumpkins.
- Paint the pumpkins using acrylic paints (which hold up best in rainy weather) or puffy paints.
- Paint your pumpkin teal in support of the Teal Pumpkin Project.
- Use some glitter to glam up your pumpkin.
- Wrap your pumpkin with stockings, fabric or yarn.