- Plain white t-shirt or tank top
- Blue and red fabric paints
- Sponge tipped paint brush
- Cardboard (to fit inside t-shirt)
- Place the cardboard inside the t-shirt so that the paint doesn't glue the insides of the shirt together or bleed through.
- Paint your child's hand blue and place it where you would normally have the stars on the flag.
- Using the sponge tipped paint brush, paint your red lines (as many as will fit ... but it probably won't be 13!).
- Let dry overnight.
- Wear with patriotic pride!
If you decide to make this craft, take a picture of your kids wearing their creations and we'll publish it on Facebook! Email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.