What you need:
- Tissue Paper
- Contact Paper
- Clear Tape (we used packaging tape)
What you do:
- Have an adult trace and cut out the shape of an Easter egg on contact paper.
- While the adult is tracing and cutting the kids can rip different colors of tissue paper into lots of small pieces.
- Place tape on the non-sticky side of the contact paper and tape it to a window.
- Peel off the paper from the sticky side and start decorating!
- We make these for almost every holiday as a decoration - hearts for Valentine's Day, shamrocks for St. Patty's Day and pumpkins for Halloween. Enjoy!