Cookie-Candy Bark is an easy to make and fun to customize goodie for any holiday. Our “Lucky Leprechaun” version combines mint and chocolate into a 3-ingredient treat that’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Chocolate Almond Bark or Candy Melts
- Crushed Chocolate Mint Cookies (Thin Mints or Grasshoppers)
- Mint M&Ms
Preparation is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Melt the chocolate almond bark and stir in the crushed mint cookies.
2. Spread the mixture onto a sheet of wax paper. Carefully press the M&Ms on the top.
3. Let the Cookie-Candy Bark harden and break into pieces.
Share with family and friends … they’ll feel lucky that you did!