What You'll Need:
- Canvas - any size. We used 8x10 canvases that we found for under $3. You can find blank canvases in various sizes at your local craft store.
- Painters or masking tape
- Blue paint. We used two shades of acrylic craft paint that we purchased for $1 each.
- Use the tape to create a snowflake design by covering the places on your canvas that you want to remain white.
- Paint the canvas blue, or shades of blue. It’s okay to paint right over your tape!
- Allow your canvas to dry for several hours or overnight.
- Remove the tape and reveal your snowflake!