This inexpensive craft used just a glue gun and a little glitter. All ages will enjoy the results, but younger kids will need a lot of supervision.
What you will need:
- Low temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Parchment paper
- Sharpie or permanent marker
- Draw a snowflake design on the parchment paper using a sharpie. Turn paper over so that the sharpie doesn't bleed onto the glue.
- Using a low temp glue gun, trace the snowflakes in glue.
- Sprinkle glitter on the glue while hot.
- Let snowflakes cool completely. You can pick off the extra glue threads, or leave them on ~ either way looks pretty.
- Peel off parchment paper and place snowflakes on window. To get them to stick, your window needs to be clean and dry. If the window is cold, we found that heating up the snowflake with a hairdryer immediately before applying helps it to stick to the window better.