Celebrate the fruits of fall with this adorable apple core craft.
- Paper plates
- Red and green Bingo daubers/markers
- Black crayon
- Draw two curved lines on one side of the paper plate. It should look similar to a baseball.
- Cut along the curved lines. Put the cut pieces off to the side. These will be "leaves."
- Use the red Bingo dauber to fill in the top and bottom of the " apple core."
- Use the green Bingo dauber to fill in the "leaves."
- Use the black crayon to draw seeds.
- Turn the apple core over and tape the leaves to one end of the "apple core."
Display your fall bounty for everyone to enjoy!